Monday, December 7, 2009

Blogs Full of Ideas

Here are some other blogs by home schoolers:

Homeschool Creations
- I love her school room and workbox system ideas. At a later day I will have to post about the workbox system.

Confessions of a Homeschooler - She is a busy bee. Lots of ideas and print outs. Another user of the workbox system.

Both are very creative and have far more ideas I could every read or have time to do. Thought some might find them helpful.

UPDATE ADDITION - Here is a blog about living debt free:
Cent to Get Debt-Free
Love the menu post. I find making a healthy, thrifty, tasteful meal my kids will eat is a challenge. Can use all the help I can get. I find you have to be careful of mixing thriftiness and food planning because the quality (health wise) of food often suffers. For example, Capri Suns are about $1 cheaper than other juice boxes, but they are no better than sugar water and are bad for your teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment