Saturday, October 3, 2009

Care Bears Party Ideas

We just had our first official care bears party, and I wanted to post a couple ideas. First is the care bear cupcakes. Fun to make... pink frosting, sliced large marshmallows for the snout and belly, mini-marshmallows for the ears, hands, and feet, red gel for the nose and mouth, chocolate chips for the eyes, and I formed starburst candies into little hearts for the belly (microwave about 5 sec. to make them pliable!)

Another idea for any girlie party, serve lemonade and then add a couple colored ice cubes made from Kool Aid. The kids totally thought it was cool that their drink was changing colors!

4 comments:

  1. Cath, think you could fix the layout on this post? It looked good when I previewed it, but when I actually posted it, it didn't come out right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe we all posted at the same time.

    Cute cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I tried. I think I made it worse. This is defiantly a job for Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so creative Sara!

    What's the problem with the layout? Look ok to me!

    ReplyDelete