You will need:
- pizza dough (at your local super market by the refrigerated dough or near their fresh parmasean cheese, fresh pasta or take and bake pizzas) Try the whole wheat, no one may even notice.
- flour - about a hand full
- pizza sauce either canned or fresh
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- a small can of sliced olives (you only need about 11 slices)
- onion ( you will only need 2 cross sections)
The first and most important detail to remember is to take your pizza dough out of the refrigerator 20 minutes BEFORE you need to make your pizza. After letting the dough sit on the counter for 20 minutes, sprinkle a board with flour and shape the dough. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Spray the pizza pans with oil. Pizza pans are not very expensive, and they make it so much easier. You are going to shape the dough into the obvious round shape, but at the top left, make two points sticking out. They remind me of my son's bed head hair!
Cover the pizzas with sauce, then the cheese. Next place the pepperonis on, leaving a V shape empty on the bottom half. Do not forget two halves for the "feathers" that stick out at the top. Cut the pepper into to wide sections and pick 2 rather flat sections to shape for the beak. Place it where the pepperoni meets the plain cheese section. Cut an onion so you get two nice cross sections for the eyes. Place them resting on top of the beak. Finally, add the 2 olives for pupils and about 9 for a V shaped, angry eyebrow.
Bake at 450 for about 6 - 10 minutes. It depends on your oven, how big the pizza is, the type of pan and how many pizzas you are cooking. We always make 2, so it take ours longer to cook. You will know it is done when the crust is slightly brown and the cheese is melted. Easy Peasy.