Friday, April 30, 2010

Getting To Know You

What I love about homeschooling . . . .

is how you get to know whole families over the years of schooling, and get to see their, and your, children grow up.

~Since this is the first post under this subject title, I thought I would explain. Every so often a thought pops into my head ~ YES! This is why I homeschool! There are positives and negatives to everything, so if you don't homeschool these won't be much use. They certainly aren't meant to offend or say there is only one right way to educate your child. If you are a homeschooler, then their will be days when your memory will need to refresh to the why you are homeschooling. The what I love homeschooling series are posted in no particular order of importance. "Homeschooling Positives" was just a shorter subject title. Please comment if you think it is a confusing title.

No comments:

Post a Comment