Some helpful tips:
- Found my 5 gallon bucket with at Wal-Mart in the hardware section near paint supplies.
- I use an old 1 gallon laundry bottle. Using a funnel and a fill line I marked on the bottle, I fill it half way with the solution and the rest with water. Then I shake well before each use.
- Add FEW drops of tea tree essential oil (Trader Joe's). I use this in my rinse cycle for cloth diapers and it gets ride of any smell and is a wonderful cleaning agent.
- It is not only clean, but also green! (as in environmentally friendly)
- I use a thin cut cheese grater shredding the bar, which I only use for granting soap.
- This is just so easy and is hands down the best homemade money saver.